Protect Your Skin with Shade Sails Custom Made for You
Due to Australia being closer to the hole in the ozone layer, the sun is harsher on your skin than it might be in other countries, because of this, you need to take extra care to protect yourself. We can make Shade sails custom for your needs, such as playgrounds, open business spaces, residential gardens, or events. At Elite Shade and Sails, we make our products to specifically block out the sun’s UV rays emitted here in Australia. Should you require it, we will custom make your shade sails to fit the area you need to cover.
Benefits of Custom-Made Shade Sails
Your shade sail provides you with more than just protection from the sun’s rays, you also have constant shade. Finding the right shade sail suppliers who will provide you with the type of shade sail you require is essential to making your purchase decision. There are many benefits to using shade sails in open areas. Here are just a few examples:
- Protection from the elements. Besides protecting you from harmful UV rays, shade sails will also keep you dryer during wet weather. The sails are made from both UV-resistant and waterproof material, providing you with year-round protection from all the elements. Our canvas shade sails are one of our most popular sold materials as they are highly effective in blocking out UV rays while still letting enough sunlight through to the area.
- Aesthetically pleasing. Shade sails provide protection against the elements, you can use shade sails to make your garden or any open area look more attractive. The sails come in many different colours, so you can match the sail to the colour of your home or have it made in a contrasting colour to make it stand out more. Shade sails can also overlap each other to provide a beautiful effect.
- Fill spaces. Should there be gaps in your outdoor area that allows your neighbours to see in, our shade sails can fill those spaces for a more private garden. Due to our custom design offer, you can choose the size and shape of the sails to create the appropriate amount of privacy you need in your backyard.
When Buying Outdoor Sail Shades Consider This
Now that you have decided on purchasing a sunshade sail, you need to make decisions such as what type of sail you want, what the colour should be, and the size you will require. When it comes to making this decision, it’s a completely personal one, you will need to think about what you want the end product to look like. One of the biggest decisions you will need to make is how many sails you want. Here are a few tips you should consider before you make your final decision.
- Space and shape. Firstly, you will need to decide which area of your garden, playground, or patio you want covered with a shade sail. This will give us an approximation of the dimensions so that we will know roughly how much material you need to buy. You then need to decide if you want a single shade sail or multiples, should you want more than one, you will have to think about if you want them to overlap, be different heights, or next to one another. Preplanning is essential before you go out and buy shading.
- Colour. The colour of your shade sail will play an important role in how much sunlight is blocked out. If you want maximum shade, then purchasing a darker colour sail would be your best option. Although they are aesthetically pleasing, lighter coloured sails won’t block out as much UV rays as their darker counterparts. Colours such as black, brown, or dark blue are known for absorbing more UV rays.
- Material. When it comes to choosing the material you want, you need to take into consideration what the purpose of it will be. Will you be using it for shade on occasion, will it be covering a child’s playground, or do you want it to provide shade and keep you and your area dry during the rainy season? All these factors play a part when it comes to material choice. Let us know what you are looking for and allow us to give you our advice.
Why Trust Elite Shade and Sails Regarding a Shade Sails Installation
We have spent over a decade as shade cloth installers and providers. Supplying our customers with quality products is our number one priority. All our products come with a 10-year warranty, so should anything happen to your shade sail, know that you can have it repaired. Our shade sails can also be custom-made should you require a different size to the standard ones. We supply shade sails to customers all over the Sydney area. All our employees are fully qualified professionals. We employ qualified fabric engineers who use the latest software to design the shade sails’ structural integrity and supporting poles.
For more information about our products or to request an obligation-free quote, contact us today.