Shades & Sails For Your Business
Whether your objective involves working with an existing Shade Structure or starting a project from the ground up, our full-time Qualified staff will ensure expertise in Planning, Design, Engineering, Construction & Installation.
elite employs the services of fully Qualified Fabric Engineers who utilise Finite Element Analysis Software written specifically for the design of Fabric Tension Structures.
Fabric Patterning is achieved from 3D Modelling of the final design model to ensure correct shape, fit & fabric prestress in the finished product.
We offer a Full Design Service, which can include:
- Fabric Design
- Structural & Finite Element Analysis
- Steelwork Design & Workshop Drawings
- Structural Engineering Design
- Shadow Analysis
Why You Should Invest in Commercial Shade Sails Today
As a business operator, you always want to protect your assets, such as café furniture, and outdoor assets, but also your patron’s cars and bikes. We are proud to offer a range of commercial shade sails that will not only liven up your establishment but show your customers that you care.
The Benefits of Commercial Shade Sails
There are plenty of benefits to owning a sunshade that will make you consider investing in one. Here are just some of the great reasons to buy one today:
- If you’d love to see your clients socialising outside your café with their friends, shade sails may be just what you need. The sun’s rays are detrimental to human health, and prolonged exposure to the sun could cause serious health problems. Besides, who can relax in the glaring sun of Australia?
- Besides protecting your patrons and staff from the sun, a sunshade also looks after the valuable assets you may have outside. Some of these may include your delivery van, staff transport, décor in your entertainment area or even furniture in the staff breakaway area. Excessive sun exposure to these items can shorten the shelf life of your assets by breaking down the materials shortening their lifespan considerably.
- If you need a sunshade for commercial use, our custom-designed shade will bring some creative flair to an area if you decide to re-design it however you choose. You can add a touch of colour to your entertainment area while also protecting your assets.
The sunshade benefits mentioned above are just some of the reasons why you should look into getting shade sails for your commercial space.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding Shade Sails for Commercial Use
There are some mistakes and misconceptions that people have when it comes to shade sails. Here are common pitfalls to avoid:
- One of the biggest makes people make when buying a shade sail is the size they choose. Sometimes, people think that the size of the shade sail needs to be the exact size of the area they want to cover. This misconception is prevalent. The size of the shade sail should always be bigger than the area which needs shade to ensure adequate coverage throughout the day.
- The shape of the sail is also essential. We advise that you buy the exact shape you need instead of using other configurations to create the desired formation. For example, using two triangles to create a square-shaped sail is not adequate or advisable as this will not cover the area sufficiently. It is always prudent to customise a shade sail if the shape required is not readily available.
- We recommend that you use our waterproof shade sails for protection from the rain. We make them from a unique material, so be sure to talk with us about it.
About Elite Shade and Sails
Elite Shade and Sails offers high-quality sails designed to meet all your requirements. If we do not have the shape you’re looking for, you can take advantage of our complimentary design services to create the perfect sail for you.
Contact us to find out more about the incredible sails we have on offer.